The Annual General Meeting of the Down Masonic Widows' Fund will be held in:
The Millbrook Lodge Hotel, Ballynahinch
Monday 24th February 2020 at 7.45pm precisely.
Secretaries should inform their representatives of the date and time of this Annual
General Meeting as a good turnout of Brethren would be appreciated.
Yours sincerely and fraternally
Noel W. Sufferin
1. Welcome, Circular and Apologies
3. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting and business arising.
5. Chairman's Report
6. Financial Report 2019-2020.
7. Property Portfolio
8. Investment strategy.
9. Agree Payments for 2020
10. Consider new claims ***(see note below)
11. Report on Annuitant Renewals
12. Review of application and renewal forms
13. Appointment of Office bearers and Trustees for 2020
14. Appointment of Auditors for 2020
15. Address by Rt. Wor. Bro. John C. Clarke. Provincial Grand Master.
16. Any other Business
*** New claims will not be considered in the absence of a Lodge representative.
A proxy is acceptable provided his name, Lodge and rank are communicated to the fund
secretary at least 7 days prior to the meeting